Monday 23 March 2009

For those students keen on viewing the film As Real As Your Life which was briefly discussed during the History and Analysis 3 module and was planned to be shown as part of the "Becoming Cyborg" lecture on the 12th March there will be another chance to view this movie on 30th March at 6pm at MMU as part of the Technolust season that is currently screening.

For those that have not seen the trailer for this short film i have embeded it below

This screening will be a double bill of As Real As Your Life and the Korean film I'm A Cyborg But That's OK

2 comments:

  1. I still want to see this rearly badly as the trailer does look good. I would be up for going down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Luke, I'll come down with you. I have work at 8pm on mondays but as the film is only 22 minutes its all good :)

    ReplyDelete